My Blog List

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tea Shoppe


The CCEE Stampers challenge is given by Cindy Haffner this week. She has challenged us to make a pink, white and black card. This is one of my very favorite color combo's. I chose to use the Stampin' Up Tea Shoppe set for this challenge. I had a very difficult time trying to get a good picture. This colors were not very photogenic for me. I finally got this one which is the best of about 20 others taken both inside and outside. The doily was made with a Cheery Lynn Die, the dp is Anna Griffin. Take a peek over at CCEE Stampers Blog and see what the other CCEE team members have created. You can also see the details so you can join us for this challenge.

Thanks for coming by today. I hope your day is full of sunshine and fun.

Challenges
CCEE Stampers Blog - Pink, white and black
City Crafter Challenge Blog - hint of pink
Paperminutes - Your newest stamp
Use It Tuesday: Use something from your stash - my stash is the Anna Griffin Paper

13 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card ... thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very elegant and chic.

    LG, Heike (Paperminutes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Shirley! This is such an elegant, beautiful card. Well done with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley, this is so beautiful. Wonderful embellishments and a beautiful image. I really loved working with these colors and can tell you did, too. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love that so-elegant cup. This card has such a romantic feel to it, it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black!! Beautiful card, Shirley!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo! Very elegant and tres' chic, my dear! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh lah lah! Very pretty and elegant, Girlfriend! The pretty black flower is a wow addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally understand about photography problems....they can really make you want to throw cameras out the window, eh???? This is a glamorous creation...love th doily, the ribbon, the colors,....love it all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Shirl, if evah a card was girlie delish, this is it Sistah! Love the color combo and your of details. Your sure worked those CL's and stripped pink paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete