My Blog List

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CCEE Color Challenge

Charlene challenged the CCEE Stampers to a color challenge this week. Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi and a neutral of our choice.   The only one of these Stampin' Up colors that I have is Wild Wasabi so I substituted the other colors.    I really like the colorfulness of it.
The image "Sending Cheer Your Way" is a digital image by Paper Cupcakes .    Drop by the CCEE Stampers blog and check the other team members cards.  Color up you own image and join us for the challenge.  Would love to see link up your card.

Thanks for stopping in and taking a look at my card.

Challenges:
Top Tip Tuesdays  - Use something you have had for 6 months - the ribbon is older than 6 months

11 comments:

  1. Just saw this on my sidebar, Shirley. It is a pure delight. Love the image and those awesome colors. I only had one color, too. But, I chose a different route. I love the brightness of your card...looks like a day of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly delightful and sweet card, Shirley! I love your fun dp and great sketch design. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Shirley ! I love the layout, your papers are so pretty ! Love the cute image too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card! I really like this image too - I've used it a couple of times for different occasions. Your BG DP couldn't be more perfect - it really is awesome. Your coloring is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That selection of colors works so well with the image you used - love how you criss crossed the panels behind - Lovely dp for a great match up too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the bright, cheerful colors you used. Very nice layout. This is a happy card that would be perfect to send to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool to have paper with just the right colors!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet image and happy-making card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that plaid paper...really caught my eye.....sweet little scene...and fab use of the color combo

    ReplyDelete