My Blog List

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends-Make it Move

Here we are for another Saturday Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.  This week we have been challenged to make a  card that has something on it that moves.   It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do and finally I decided on a spinner card.  Thankfully, this one spins really well, the last one I made did not move freely.    I chose to use this new stamp set that will be available in the Mark's Finest Paper Store on Tuesday, called "Oh, Baby".  My friend's daughter is having a baby boy in March and I thought this would work perfectly for a card for the baby shower.    Jump on board and play this challenge with us.  I would love to see what moves on your card.  Check out the nice stamp set over at   Speedy Fox and Friends that they will give to one lucky winner for entering this challenge.   Come back next week for the blog hop to see all the new sets that will debut.

Have a wonderful weekend.

9 comments:

  1. This is sooooo sweet Shirley ! What a delightful card ! I love the backing paper too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley--this is just adorable. I love the blue ducky that moves! Perfect background paper too for this cute little bear! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, look at all the fancy stuff coming from Illinois!! Guess being stuck in the house with snow and being under the weather finally broke loose in your stamp room. A baby boy card with a duckie that spins - love your teddy in the bathtub, with the perfect BG paper - You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome paper!! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute. I'm glad you said that you have had problems with this technique before because I'm in the same category. I'm so glad this one worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Girlfriend, this is sooo cute! I love rubber duckies - they just stand for the sweet smell of a baby after the bath! You did good on this technique - woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is soooo adorable. What a perfect baby card. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete