My Blog List

Friday, April 19, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends Border Challenge

The Speedy Fox and Friends challenge today is to punch a border.   There is nothing that adds to a card, in my opinion, than adding a border and embossing.    I am still having fun with the stamp set called "Be A Showoff" that just became available in Mark's Finest Paper Store this week.  I had gotten this paper in a huge pack of paper and had forgotten about it.  I ran across it this week so I colored up my peacock to match it.  Be sure and make a card with your favorite border or any border you want and upload to Mr. Linky on our blog.  We would love to see your card.  Thanks, for coming by today and taking a peek at my challenge card.

6 comments:

  1. Shirley--I couldn't wait to see you card today! And I was not disappointed! This card is just adorable! Love the BG paper you used too! Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful DP! You did a great job matching your peacock to the DP! Pretty border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the jewels follow the curve of the border. Gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Girlfriend, this is a gorgeous card. Your peacock is colored beautifully and looks just as if he stepped off the pretty DP! Your border is really elegant with the added gems - double wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors, papers, and borders on this beautiful card. So vivid and colorful - very elegant. I agree with Kathy - WOW! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fabulous peacock! The colors are so great.

    ReplyDelete