My Blog List

Friday, June 21, 2013

Speedy Fox - Time for the Beach

Another Saturday has rolled around and Speedy Fox and Friends have another fun challenge
ready for us.   This week the challenge is to make a beach related card.  I chose to use the stamps by Mark's Finest Paper called "Island Life".

I hope you will join the challenge with us.  You do not have to use Mark's Finest Paper stamps, but if you do, your name will go in the drawing twice.  Be sure and load your card up to the challenge blog and to Speedy TV card gallery.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and design Shirley! Love the addition of the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Shirley. Colored beautifully! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card Shirley ! And I so love the flip flops !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see we used the same set for our cards today, Shirley. I like the way you spotlighted the boat from this scene. And the flip flops are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Love the flip flops. That is all I wear anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flops decorating your card! Beautiful clouds on your image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a day for a boat ride!!! You are tempting with with the lovely scene you created with this new set - Your coloring made the day perfect, the boat is docked, I got my flip flops, and WE ARE OFF on a wonderful adventure!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I like the image, the layout...all your neat details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, blue and beautiful! Your scene is wonderfully colored and the layout is perfect - and the blues awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these great beach cards are making me want to go back to the beach as soon as possible! Very relaxing scene on this great card. Well done. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete