My Blog List

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CCEE Stampers and Squigglefly Challenge


The CCEE Stampers challenge this week is to make a masculine birthday card using green, tan and brown.  I combined this with the Squigglefly challenge which was to make a card using either paper piecing or piercing.    I am showcasing a new Squigglefly image,  Max is flying high by Cheryl Grant Alger,  that will be in the store on Saturday with lots of other fabulous images.   The hexagon stamps are from Stampin' Up.

9 comments:

  1. I love this image Shirt! He has been on my wish list for awhile but other things just keep getting added ahead of it - LOL! Love the cool hexagon elements and your great boy colors. What a fun card. I miss ya - hugz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love that you carried out the hexacons on your embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Shirley! Little boys have such great imaginations, and your pilot looks like he is having a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and image - and the little guy makes me smile! You and I both used hexagons - great minds think alike and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is just such fun! Looks great in these colors, Shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Kathy you may have gone the hexagon route, but your cards are so different. This one is fun - and the piercing is a perfect finishing touch for a guy (or boy!) card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...how cute is this one...great use of the colors...and surely masc.....great job, Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Shirley! I love how you tied in the hexagon shapes with the embossed background, and your choice of colors was a wonderful one. Love your little pierced accent!

    ReplyDelete