My Blog List

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge-Western Decor

A big YEE HAW to you all  and welcome to another Speedy TV inspiration challenge .  Today we are heading out west for our inspiration .    Maybe we will  see a few handsome cowboys,  a real roundup in progress really stirring up the dust or find beautiful mustangs running wild.  Now I am not anticipating that we will see any gun slinging so we should be safe on this journey especially with the Sheriff and his #1 deputy riding with us,  so don't be "skeered".   Let's get saddled up and get started.   I think we might just have a heap of fun out here in the Wild West. 

Remember there is never a mistake in an inspiration challenge.  It is all about what inspires you.  It may be a shape, a color or just something the picture reminds you of like a piece of paper or embellishment.  (or a handsome cowboy) ~grin~

 I had fun inking up myMark's Finest Paper stamps for this challenge.  (Wild Horses and Hey Cowboy)  They were perfect for this challenge.

Come on over to Speedy TV and join me for the fun.  Take a look at my design team's cards, too.
I can't wait to see your card.

5 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. This looks to me like you are actually looking out a window and seeing this fantastic scene...as if you are really there yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - and your coloring is awesome. Your papers and embellies are perfect - it's beautifully framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you certainly got inspired for this challenge - I bet you were just thinking about a certain cowboy - you really made that mustang and western scenery look fantastic!! I love the barbed wire fence and the horseshoes and deputy badges in the corners - ANOTHER GREAT CARD, SIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shirley what a beautiful card ! Max would love it : he is mad about westerns !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the wild west card, this is so fabulous

    ReplyDelete