My Blog List

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Glamper Fun - Exteriors

I have had a blast making my card for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge his week.   We got our inspiration from some of the cutest glampers.  Have you read about the Glamper craze?  People are buying retro campers/travel trailers and giving them a face lift.  I have see so many cute ones.   When I first heard of this, I thought it was silly, but it sure has grown on me.   I think it would be a fun thing to do.   I used the Mark's Finest Paper stamps "Mountain Selections" and "Scenic Selections" on my card.  I cute the little glamper with a Silhouette.   Around the fence and the  "Cottage Cutz" trees I added a little Spanish Moss.    Below you will find the inspiration pictures.














What do you think of these cute glampers?  There are a lot of cuter ones out there, too.  I just thought these would be fun colors to work with.

I want you to feel free to come on over to Speedy TV Inspiration challenge and join us for the fun this week.  See you there.

3 comments:

  1. Shirley, at first I thought I would love to stay in your Glamper with you, but then I saw that bear and I changed my mind fast. Actually, on second thought I think I remember that you are a pretty good shot so we might be ok! LOL! Your card is perfect! I love your card and you did a fab job on it with that camper and the fence and even a mountain. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I want to go camping at your camp site! Does it have room service, oh, and indoor potty? Seriously, your card is beautiful - the scene is wonderful and I really like the scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a great scene, I love pictures and scraps of campers but oh I do not want to travel in one, lol. Love this scene.

    ReplyDelete