My Blog List

Friday, February 28, 2014

Speedy Fox and Friends - Use Metal

The Speedy Fox and Friends challenge this week is to make a card and use metal.    I used Stazon and stamped the pocket watch on a coke can. I cute the image out and dry embossed it to give it some texture and placed it on black card stock.   Don't worry about your scissors when you cut the metal of the Coke can,  it does not damage the scissors,  it actually makes them sharper.   I used Silver embossing poweder  on the pocket watch background.I used the Mark's Finest Paper stamps "Take Time" and "Pocket Watches" to make my card.

Thanks for coming by today.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Shirley!!! This is fabulous!!!!! Terrific way to use the coke can! Beautiful pairing of stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Shirley ! One of your best cards I think ! Love it to bits ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this worked out terrific..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pop can user for this challenge. I have never done this. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Shirt!! This one knocked the challenge out BIG TIME!! Embossing your watch made it look terrific and the silver embossed BG is the best EVAH! What a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Shirley--I love your soda can watch! Soda cans were very popular this week! I would never have thought to use one on a card! Very creative indeed! The silver and black are stunning also! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool Shirley!! Sorta looks steampunk which I love!! Love the silver and black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAbulous card Shirley love the silver and black, looks very antique:)_

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! You did some awesome work on this! I want to make this when I come visit one day! Super cool!!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete