My Blog List

Friday, July 18, 2014

Speedy Fox Challenge - Acrylic Block Stamping

The Speedy Fox Challenge this week is to make a card or project using an acrylic block to stamp the background.   I chose to use a 7 X 1 in. acrylic block so I could make a scene with my background.  I heavily misted my acrylic block and I stamped it on water color paper.   I used a oval punch to make the bow.   I used the Mark's Finest Paper stamps "A trip to Lancaster".

Be sure to get out your acrylic blocks and get to stamping.  We want you to join us for this challenge.

Thanks, for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love that you used different colors for your bg! Pretty bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the background ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get my ink to work like that very nice........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your really made a beautiful card using this great technique! I like your title...we often make a trip to Lancaster...(well at least once a year anyway...for many, many years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got such great saturation! I could barely see mine but after looking at yours and Angie's I can see the trick it to spritz the block!
    Very good job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA! is right! This card turned out awesome!! What a super job with the acrylic block technique - you really created an awesome scene - just like out in Lancaster!! Love how your colors blend together so well!! Kudos to you, my sweet Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gorgeous card and gorgeous BG - you did an amazing job with your BG on the acrylic block - I need to learn how y ou did yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this vintage look card. Your bg is just awesome - you totally mastered that technique! Love the sentiment too. Great birthday card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete