My Blog List

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Let's Paint the Floors

This week for the inspiration challenge over at Speedy TV we are using pictures of painted floors to get us inspired.   I really loved the floors and wish I had someone to come and paint mine pretty like these.  Now my dear husband may be unhappy that he put in long hours laying the floor and I let someone put paint on them.   Oh, well, what does he know about decorating?  ~laughing~

Here are the pictures of the floors and which one is your favorite?



I chose picture #1 for my inspiration.   I just added a little extra design.   I hope you will choose one of the pictures and enter your card in our challenge.

Thank you, for coming to my blog and taking a look at my post today.  Come back tomorrow for another new post or two.

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout of your card Shirley, and the beautiful flower too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a checkerboard reflection. This came out so well Shirley. Fun sketch and lovely bg and flower. Beautiful. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is gorgeous and elegant! Awesome take on the pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great case of your inspiration card....Cute card!

    ReplyDelete