My Blog List

Monday, November 10, 2014

Squigglefly - Christmas card

Today over at the Squigglefly Blog we have a new challenge - make a Christmas card- use nontraditional colors  for a bonus.   I used the Squigglefly Image Kris Kringle by Marla Shega.  It won't be long this guy will be making his rounds.  The sentiment was one I already had on hand.   Will you be on the naughty or nice list?  I saw Santa at the mall this week, I put in my request, but I don't think it will appear on Christmas because I am sure I am on the naughty list.  A gal can hope, can't she?

I hope you can join us for the challenge and thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic Shirley! Love your vintage Santa, such a great image for the traditional red and green background papers! Love the scalloped border too, nice touch! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, perfect design! Happy Birthday, hope it's the best yet! Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is WOW and so is your card!!! So pretty. Love that background paper!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Shirley! Your sentiment goes so well with this because it looks like Santa is trying to ask just this question!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the vintage Santa too! Shirley I wanted to stop by your blog to wish you all the best in your birthday! Hope you continue to have a great time celebrating with cake and presents!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome!! I love the Santa image!! The background paper is so awesome!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my very favorite Squigglefly images and you did a wonderful job coloring him up. Super papers and sketch too - this is a Christmas card that would make anyone feel Christmas-sy! Love it! Fun! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Shirley ! The Santa is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has to be my all time favorite image of Santa, with that all knowing and mischievous look in his eyes! GREAT coloring and backed by a super looking DP that has Christmas written all over it!! Gotta love that sentiment - the perfect fit!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my all time favorite image of Santa and I always use it for lots of Christmas card each year. Your card is beautiful and elegant. Well, you are not on the naughty list - I know this for sure - because when I went and sat on Santa's lap this year - he told me that you and I are his most favorite gals!!

    ReplyDelete