My Blog List

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Speedy TV - Inspiration Challenge - Zentangle

I found some really cool zentangle pictures for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge this week.    A lot of zentangle I have seen is just done in black and white.  The pictures for our challenge are in color.  I  hope you will go check them out at Speedy TV.

I used the MFP Stamp Shop stamp set called "Roses".   The sentiment is from the "Hydrangea" Stamp set.  I like to have enough space in the image to do the zentangle.  This was my second attempt to tangle and I like my first one the best.   I hope you will join us for the challenge and try your hand at Tangling.  Be sure and take a look at the other team members cards.   They made awesome cards for the challenge. 

9 comments:

  1. Very cool Zentangled style card Shirley! Fab colors and great choice for an image. Super well done. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the bright colours and the embossed background too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique way to use zentangle it is lovely....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley this is beautiful!!! This rose image lends itself to beautiful zentangles! I love your colors! This is a wonderful card to cheer someone to recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shirley - I totally love the effect. Until now I've not wanted to get into the tangles! But hey yes - I can handle this - maybe not as well as you did, but I will try! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so creative and unique - unlike any other zentangle I've ever seen! I just love how you brought this flower to a new level of beauty! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful!! I love the gorgeous flower!! The colors are so pretty!! The embossing is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This rose image sure got taken to new heights with your zentangling skilz! Love the embossed background and those corner treatments with ribbon and little flowers are really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant and the flower looks wonderful with the zentangle.

    ReplyDelete