My Blog List

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Speedy Fox and Friends - Use Only The Center

The theme for the challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends this week is to use the center only.
 I use a MFP Stamp Shop stamps "Calendar" and "Chill in the Air".  The sentiment is from the
 "Tis the Season" stamp set.

I hope you will come over to the Blog and join us for this challenge.

This will be my last post on the Speedy Fox and Friends team.  I have enjoyed doing the challenges for the past 2 1/2 yrs.   I just need more time to do fun things with my grand-children.  They are growing up way too fast.  The baby is already two years old.  I will remain on the MFP Senior team so you will see my posts for it next week. 

Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Shirley ! Love the stamped images and the pretty bow ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun Christmas card Shirley! Great colour combo and your snowman is adorable! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! WI still feels like Christmas so I can appreciate the card even more! lol
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure is hard not to keep adding things to the sides and edges of our cards, once we get rolling, but your card looks so totally perfect, just as you have it, using only the center - gotta love that pretty bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas card is very pretty - and the center looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!! I love the adorable snowman and the design!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is so sweet! I love those colors.

    and I know you will be missed on the team. but how fun to spend more time with your grands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well done Shirley! I love how you combined the various stamp sets! hugs--Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Shirley; love the images and colors you used. Your gorgeous creations will be missed on SF&F team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Shirley! Love how you mixed up the sets...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Christmas card. You are really getting started early for Christmas, I am usually in a panic trying to get them out on time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you did the center panel Shirley and I totally love that bow! I need to start on some Christmas cards or I am going to be in trouble! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. You nailed the challenge with this great Christmas card! The snowman is so cute and I love the little bow. I'll miss you participating in this challenge, but have fun with those grandkids - they grow up much too fast!

    ReplyDelete