My Blog List

Monday, July 13, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Summer Picnic-Red, Kraft and White

The challenge at Classy Cards in a Summer Picnic theme and use the colors red, kraft and white.   This was a little misleading to me.    This means you must have something on your card that relates to the picnic theme, as well as, use the colors.  Okay, we have now have the technicalities out of the way so lets get on with my card.

I love the colors of this challenge and I added some black card stock to go with it.  I used Graphic 45 Papers  Raining Cats and Dogs.   This pad is jam packed with fabulous paper and images.  The little black Frenchy  in the upper corner is by Poppy Stamps.

I used the Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings die to cut my flowers.   I shaped my flowers sing the stylus from the Paper Blossom Paper Tool Kit.  I used a gold dew drop and gold beads to the centers of my flowers.

I used the Memory Box Lavish Branch die to make the leaves on each side of my flowers and added tiny gold beads to the center of the little flowers.  I used Art Institute Clear Adhesive to attach the flowers and leaves to the card.


Thank you, for stopping by today.  I hope you will make a card for this challenge and upload it to our blog.

Challenges 

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Use animals on your card
Poppy Stamps Challenge - A Day in the Park (Going to the Dog Park)


17 comments:

  1. WOW ! Your card is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the beautiful image and the colours too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty Shirley! Love the vintage image and all the reds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers and the image!! The details you added are perfect!! And I just love your take on a picnic!! I totally agree with the sentiment :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty!! Love that you got Tucker on the card too. I love the black/red combo and the G45 paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning Shirley! I love the red and black that you pulled from the image, it's such a great contrast with the neutral. Love that little doggie die cut in the corner, such a perfect addition! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is ALL YOU!! Gotta love papers that shows your love for dogs, and you used it to perfection, along with your sweet dog die (reminds me of Tucker!) The layers and multiple flowers and leaves look super in these colors, and the "stamps" in the corner are another great embellie for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh look, there's Tucker at the top of the card. And maybe one of the stickers could be Sawyer, but where are the girls???? LOL! A beautiful card Shirley! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow fabulous card. Annie DT Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a wonderful card design, Shirley! How delightful that you chose to play in our "Animals" challenge at Aud Sentiments this time. Good luck and hope to see you playing again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you have done here with the color challenge- the images (G45 DP) is wonderful! Loving the flowers you created, and love the sentiment too! I am your newest follower : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO pretty and love those wonderful colors together. Looks very elegant and beautiful. Love the little snips of the pups too! They make it so much fun so we have beauty and fun all rolled into one. Outstanding.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card. Love those colors together and I love how you've used the G45 paper. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I've become a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments. I've become your newest follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this a lot! Love those colours and all the different images, even the little postage tags. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool card Shirley - reminds me of you!!! You are making some great stuff with G45 paper - I want it all. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning creation! Love how you work with pattern paper! The dog park is a great idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many yummy layers on this card its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete