My Blog List

Monday, February 22, 2016

Does My Head Make My Ears Look Big???

 
I started off coloring my daffodils for the CAS365 challenge. I think they may be a new hybrid daffodil-yes, that is it - it explains the new color. After that I may have gotten a little carried away and now it may not be considered CAS. I had a piece of water color paper that I had already put gesso on. I used watered down acrylic paint to make the background, added a little sponging and stamped some grass in. I decided to put a little sunshine in the sky and decided I needed a bird. After that I decided to make it an Easter card and added bunny ears. I couldn't stop there, I had to put the second sentiment on it because it will go to a lady at church who has a great sense of humor. I apologize if I added too much, but adding more to this card was more fun than giving my little fur baby a bath. He and I discussed it,  he was in full agreement so I kept creating. LOL Now I have to break the news to him that he is getting a bath in a bit. He is not going to be happy.

This is also for the Mix160 to put a face on it. I think a cute little bird face counts.  Don't you?

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Inspired by a Song (Daffodils - Mark Ronson)

7 comments:

  1. This is just too cute Shirley!!!! And I won't be the one to tell Tucker he's getting a bath! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He knows that now, we just finished. He definitely was not his happy self. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, fun card Shirley! Love the scene and both images!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giggling here too, not just because of spring coming, but this fabulously funny card with your crazy bird with bunny ears talking to a hybrid DAFFY-dil It doesn't get much funnier than this!!

    Sorry about Tucker getting his bath against his will, but he got to enjoy your fun mood creating this cool card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA, love your crazy bird/bunny little guy! Great colours, so bright and cheery. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and springy card. Love all the warm colors. Thank you for sharing jour card at Simon Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Shirley I love your fun card....great colour work and I adore your Crazy Bird with his bunny ears...thank you for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete