My Blog List

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Eureka Sketch Challenge

Hi, it is Monday and time for another challenge over at the Eureka Stamp Blog.  I really had some fun with the sketch and I got to use some scraps from my bulging scrap bags.     I used the Eureka Image Saguaro # 55703.    For some reason, I am drawn to Southwest images and this one screamed, "Use Me".   So I did.  ~Smile~

I hope you will head on over to the blog and check out the sketch so you can get started on your card.  Our lucky winners get their choice of  Eureka Digi's.  We can't wait to see what you make.

8 comments:

  1. Well, Shirley, you sure know how to choose JUST the right scraps to use on your cards - this image looks positively fantastic on those banners with the pop of the orange ribbon! Love the blue, green and orange combo - one of my favorites, and it sure shines here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the design with the banners!! The papers are fabulous!! Love the saguaro, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cactus paired with those pretty patterns. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I love this one Shirley but I just had to tell you again how much I love those papers!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the layout and the papers are beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine. It is so good to see you here. I miss seeing your cards. Hope all is well with you.

      Delete
  6. Shirley, those scraps are just perfect companions for the saguaro. You have definitely inspired me to remember to look for this image - perfect for me since we live in AZ!
    Dorothy S aka etsdas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done Shirley! And the paisley BG paper is the perfect addition to the cactus! Great card! TFS

    ReplyDelete