My Blog List

Friday, June 24, 2016

It Is Called ICU

 It is time for another challenge over at the QKR Stampede blog.    I always have so much fun with the QKR Images,   they are just the cutest.   Today I used the Sneaking Away bear image #13310 and the sentiment is computer generated.  I am sure he is creating quite a commotion running down the hospital hallways.  I think the recipient of this card will get a giggle out of this.  They will also get a free tip of making sure their gown is closed before walking the halls.

I love paper piecing and I hope you do, also.  You can make your own paper pieced card and upload on the blog to enter the challenge this week.

Thanks, for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

  1. LOL - this made me laugh out loud - adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shirley!! I LOVE your paper pieced hospital gown !! How perfect - it even matches the background and really DOES look like a pattern you would see on one of those ugly gowns too! Can only imagine the chaos he is causing running down the hall with his 'behind' sticking out!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute Shirley!!!! And too funny! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee!! How adorable, and funny!! Thanks for making me smile this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper piecing and love the fun image lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Shirley, this is such a fun get well card! Guaranteed to raise a smile!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete