My Blog List

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Cut It Up with QKR

Hello, crafty friends.  I am back today with a QKR Stampede challenge card.  The challenge  theme is "Cut It Up".  The translation is to use dies, punch, etc.. on your cards.  Today I used a Eureka image called Pumpkins and Fence #29901.   This image was really calling my name the other night when I was browsing in the Eureka Store.   I love scenes and had a fun time coloring this image with copics.

Be sure and come over to the blog to see what the other team members have made and to upload your card to the challenge.

Have a great weekend. 

9 comments:

  1. What a great card and you have coloured it so well with your Copics. That sky is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful fall card, Shirley!! What a lovely little scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost smell the crisp autumn air as I look at your pumpkin and fence scene - no wonder it called your name - looks great with your expert coloring too, and complemented so well with the punched leaves and the awesome DP in the BG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So VERY beautiful, fab colouring, scene, paper design.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So VERY beautiful, fab colouring, scene, paper design.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image and colored beautifully! I love that paper, I have that paper pack, but I think it is nearly all used up. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is about the only image I love which includes pumpkins and made a hanging with it a couple of years ago-beautifully coloured and love the B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and coloring and beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Shirley! That DP is just fabulous with your image and those die cut leaves.
    (hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete