My Blog List

Monday, September 12, 2016

Do Not Be Troubled

Wow, I can't believe that it is the middle of September already.   This month is flying by.  I am loving the cooler weather, but I shudder to think of the cold weather that is going to follow.  I am not ready for winter.

I made this card for the CAS challenge on Splitcoast today.  We were to make a one layer card and add something that had to do with nature.    I brought out my Stampin Up Field Flowers set to stamp over the music background.    The scripture is a Our Daily Bread Designs stamp.   I used Tangelo Twist and Tangerine Tango for the bloom, the stem was stamped using Gumball Green.

I will be back on Friday with another card.  See you then.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the music background beneath the flowers. Lovely one layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and even a bit melodious!! Stamping on the music BG really made this pop,and you sure can't go wrong with the Scripture you used with your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Shirley!! The score paper makes for a lovely background and the sentiment/verse is such a wonderful reminder to trust in God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Lovin' that pop of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley this is beautiful. I love the subtlety of the musical notes topped with the image and sentiment. ​Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month. We hope to see you again soon.

    ​E​m AKA Creative Em
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete