My Blog List

Thursday, October 27, 2016

MFP October Blog Hop Day Three ~ Thanks

Welcome to MFP 
October Blog Hop
Theme is: Thanks


BLOG HOP GUIDELINES AND RULES
FOUND HERE! 
(be sure to read)

NOW TO THE HOP!

You will have until 3pm CT,
Friday, Oct 28th to
comment and do tutorials.

Join us each day, Oct. 25 - 28, for some 
time to be THANKFUL!

Prize for COMMENTING,

chosen by Random.Org, is
"Calendar Set"

The MFP Winners Badge for 
commenting and tutorial 
will be awarded. 



Here is a card I made using the MFP Stamps 
Old Summer and I am Thankful 

 

NOW...
Let's get started HOPPING !!
Here's the Design Team

Pam 
Enjoy the Hop. Come back each day to be 
inspired! Get to work on the tutorials and show 
us what you make by Oct. 28, 3pm CT 
and don't forget to be commenting! Come back 
on Oct. 29th to see if you are a winner!!

12 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I really like the off set circles that the butterfly is mounted on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Shirley! I love the rich & elegant colors! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this butterfly is one I don't have. Love the shape of it! Such a pretty color combination! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, Your butterfly makes me yearn again for summer! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, Shirley. I like the concentric circles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful butterfly,paper and love the embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, I love that butterfly and how you added all of the circles!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossed background and panel, but the way you added the radiating circles really made that butterfly the center of attraction! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the way you designed your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card! I like the layers of circles and the colorful butterfly

    ReplyDelete