My Blog List

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Art Neko - Wine Cask

I wanted to share a card that I made for the Art Neko Rubber Stamp Blog using the Art Neko Rubber Stamp Wine Cask A3840003.

I took a napkin with grapes on it and put glue on the back of it. I  attached it to my vanilla card base. I colored my wine cask and the grapes with copics. I colored the grapes to match the ones on the napkin. I fussy cut the image and set it aside. I had a scrap piece of burlap on my craft table so I adhered it to the card base. I took a piece of heart lace and adhered it to the burlap, then added the pearls. I placed the image over the burlap, attaching it with adhesive. I stamped the sentiment  Vintage Wine A3840002 on a piece of card stock and cut it out to place it over the wine cask. In the upper corner of my card I added a sticker with wine bottles on it which was the finishing touch to my card.

I hope you enjoyed the card I prepared for today.   I appreciate you coming by today.

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful coloured card. Nice warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the layers of ribbon and burlap that you used to ground the image. It is really fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, great colours and lots of details to love too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vintage look here is amazing! The burlap panel and tiny bottles are so much fun! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Shirley, this is AMAZING!!! Love that you used a napkin to give your BG a head start, and took it on an awesome turn with the burlap and lace - truly a drop dead gorgeous card!!! WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Shirley!!! This is truly beautiful! Love the added burlap ribbon and heart trim! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lace with the burlap. Hope I remember that idea, my friend!

    ReplyDelete