My Blog List

Monday, December 12, 2016

Blue Knight Winter Cabin Christmas

Here is a card I made for the Technique Lovers challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.  We were to add snowflakes to our cards.  I used glitter paper to cut the snowflakes.  I used the image Winter Cabin by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  The image was colored with copics on Georgia Pacific card stock.   I always thought this card stock  was hard to color, but some of my friends at QKR were using this card stock to make their outstanding cards.   It took me a while to be able to do it, but I finally got the hang of it.  Before I was using a very nice card stock which was super easy to color.   The last time I ordered the nice card stock, it was not the same so I am happy I can work with the Georgia Pacific plus the cost is cheaper.

Have a good day, Friends.


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous winter scene this is!! I love it!! So peaceful and beautiful!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the framing and the stitched die.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scene, very peaceful and of course like the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the EXACT spot I would like to be - stocked of course with plenty of food, heat and all my crafting supplies!! Love the framing with the stitched dies, and your sparkly snowflakes - wouldn't be a Shirley card without the BLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that winter scene, looks so peaceful and the pretty shimmery snowflakes are perfect with it :)

    ReplyDelete