My Blog List

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Barbwire Love

I made this card using the sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers today.   I had to giggle when I thought of putting the barbwire with the hearts.  Those cowgirls love their men,  but I think there are times when they feel like pushing them in a barbwire fence.  ~Smile~

I used the Cowboy Up Stamp Sheet – A271FSHT. to make my card.  This sheet is one of my very favorites.  I think you can tell that by the way I use it for so many cards.  The Barbwire die is by Cheery Lynn.

I am happy you came by today to take a look at my card.

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! I love the barbwire die you used and the pretty images!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to you to come up with a way to combine barbed wire and hearts!! Of course your cowboy/cowgirl family makes it a cinch - just add some boots and flowers and there you have it - a simply adorable card!! Great use of the die for a border! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of images and love the pink, even the barbed wire is a SUPER touch. Yep! I can see them wanting to push them sometimes LOL.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous colours and I LOve your design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete