My Blog List

Monday, April 17, 2017

Blue Knight - Fabulous Sheep

Here is a card that I made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.    The stamp I used is called
Mama and Baby Sheep.  This was a fun stamp to work with and it came together really  quick.
 I colored with copics and then I sponged the rest of it.  The sentiment is embossed using silver embossing powder.  I added the clouds, popped the top one up.  I used three purple rhinestones as the finishing touch.

Thank you, for taking a look at my card today. 

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! What a sweet image!! I love the clouds you added!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Shirley and beautifully coloured as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, and as we see this quite often around these parts in Spring, wonderful to see on a card. LOVE what you have done with it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and peaceful scene this image is!!Love the colors you chose for your layers, and the coloring and sponging is terrific! Big Hugs for a job well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling little scene - from the sweet sheep to the gate to the mountains in the background! Just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Shirley! Love the design and papers. That image is wonderful!
    Thanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene and really love the detailed stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete